1. Your Final Product:
- This product, if digital, must be emailed to me BEFORE class begins, preferably as early as possible to make sure the technology works.
- All PRINTED materials (scripts, plans, etc.)--you will not have class time to print materials out. The library opens at 7:30a on Monday--take advantage of it.
- Make sure you name is on the final product.
2. A practiced, professional presentation.
- Time yourself when you practice.
- Decide exactly what you'll say to open and close your presentation.
3. Materials for the Major Grade
- Cover Sheet for Major Grade with your name on it
- Signed Central Question WS and Final Product WS
- Typed, printed MLA Works Cited page
- NOTE: I have your Coherent Conversations already, so you'll turn in the above THREE pieces in the correct order beneath the cover sheet.