2. Own how you could have done more or could have been different. How did you NOT contribute and/or how did you detract from the experience for others in the community this week?
3. We’ve talked about class discussion this week. What’s one strategy you think would improve whole-class discussions? Think about getting everyone’s voice heard, avoiding boredom, covering all the material?
4. How has your thinking expanded, shifted or changed due to class (readings, classmates, videos, etc.) this week?
5. How much have you embraced the requirement of the notebook? Think in terms of in-class time but also outside of class? Are you writing enough to feel like you are saying what you want to say? Is it easy? Frustrating?
6. What is one topic from our readings or discussions this week that you feel like you need to think about more/read more about to feel more confident in your opinions? Explain your choice.
7. Relook at your answers to 1-5. Look at the grade descriptions below and give yourself a participation grade for the week.Explain your answer.
A = consistently exemplary participation
B = usually, but not always, exemplary participation
C = acceptable but not noteworthy participation
F = sometimes unacceptable participation