1. Which unit/topic was your favorite this semester? Explain your answer. Please discuss activities, readings, discussions, assignments you particularly enjoyed.
2. Which unit/topic was your least favorite this semester? Explain your answer. Please discuss activities, readings, discussions, assignments you particularly disliked.
3. What information, ideas, knowledge, skills, habits, etc. will you take away from being in the class?
4. In what ways was this class similar to what you had heard about it from students who took it in previous years and/or last semester? How was it different?
5. How is my version of the class different than Ms. Cardinale’s (as far as you know)?
6. What advice do you have for me as I think about the class moving forward? Think specifically about the class website, the classroom set-up, class policies/procedures, etc.
7. Final thoughts or advice that doesn't fit somewhere else?